In these difficult and uncertain times Poseidon Hotel and Apartments has placed as high priority the safeguard and well-being of our guests, ensuring our accommodation complies with all health protocols.
Our main concern is to make sure guests have the peace of mind that we have taken all the necessary measures, so they can continue to relax and enjoy their holiday.
Some of these measures are:
• We have attained the “Health First” Certification from the Greek Government regarding the implementation of protocols, along with following "Cristal" guidelines.
• Management and Staff have certified training in Health Protocols
• All Rooms and Public Areas have been thoroughly cleansed and certified.
• All Staff are provided with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and adhere the application of masks, gloves and protective apparatus.
• Hand Gel Stations are positioned throughout the Hotel for hand disinfection
• Plexiglass placed in Reception, Bar and Snack Bar for further protection
• Signage and Furniture distancing are applied throughout the premises.
• Distancing Ground markers placed to keep guests at a safe distance.
• All cleaning materials certified by the National Greek Pharmaceutical Authority.
• Surface high pressure cleaning equipment in sterilizing areas and surfaces.
• Stringent quality control in food, water and consumables.
• Availability of personal hand gels in all rooms. • Extreme cleaning procedure of linen and towels as per NPHO guidelines.
• Action plan of medical assistance and monitoring of all guests.
These are just a few measures we are taking, taking all precautions and to make our guests feel safe and welcomed to enjoy their holiday in the sun.